These ribs are so easy! This is one of Dyl’s few recipes he can currently make and they turn out great. The rub gives the ribs a nice sticky crust, making them packed with flavor. They fell right off the bone and were the perfect dinner for a chilly night in or a way to celebrate BBQ season being just around the corner. They take a while to cook, but require almost no prep. Get your napkins ready!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
10 Country Ribs
Pork or BBQ rub (we used McCormick Grill Mates Pork Rub)
Your favorite BBQ sauce
Make it your own: Create your own rub from your favorite spices or take the time to make your own barbecue sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place ribs with meat side up on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Rub ribs with seasoning rub until coated all over.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, uncover and spread BBQ sauce on ribs with a spoon or spatula.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side and lots of napkins! Enjoy!!